Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Stoles Galore!!

Hi Everyone,

I have a very good friend named Rae who creates really excellent stoles for all liturgical seasons (I have an awesome Advent Stole now hanging in the sacristy from her company).

Her business is called LentionStoles and she does great work.


I encourage you to check out company's website by clicking HERE.  

You can also find it on Facebook by typing in "LentionStoles" or by clicking HERE.

Stoles generally cost $150 and shipping is free on all orders (at least in the US and Canada).

You can also see some pictures below to get a sense of the handiwork.  

While I cannot promise that these stoles will improve your preaching, I can say that whatever the caliber of your proclamation, you'll look good while doing it!


FISH!

MORE FISH!


This one is just cool.


LENT 2015 WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment